Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Loki: Nine Naughty Tales of the Trickster by Mike Vasich


Title: Loki: Nine Naughty Tales of the Trickster
Author: Mike Vasich
Format: Kindle Edition, 138 pages
Pub. Date: June 3rd 2012
Source: Amazon.

★★★★★

Five stars.

First, I have to say, thanks for the free story!

This book is a collection of nine (I know it's in the title, hush) stories based on my personal favorite boat-rocker, Loki. I thought there was a nice balance of original myth & the author's own twists & additions.

I, originally, was thinking that this book was going to be four stars... Until I read the last two stories. In them, Mr. Vasich's creativity shines, & effectively leaves an imprint on your ideas about the misunderstood trickster.

This was a pretty quick read, but I recommend it for mythology fans & Loki admirers alike.

0 comments:

Post a Comment