Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Everything Romance: A Celebration of Love for Couples by David Bordon, Tom Winters


★★★★★

Five stars.

I received this book through Goodreads First Reads.

Everything Romance is a cute, fun, and inspirational book aimed to help couples, both new and old, keep the love they share present in everyday life. It reads like a scrapbook, successfully breaking up the context with a various assortment of romantic goodies and advice. This guide includes trivia and fun facts about love, a variety of recipes to make and share with your special someone, inspirational quotes, tips of the trade, and so much more.

One section that I personally found enjoyable, was the section entitled "Here's What I Love About You." It contains a list of conversational prompts such as "Without you in my life, I never would have...." Ever the cynic, I was doubtful that these prompts would warrant any honest dialog between my honey and I. But, we exchanged and discussed answers and learned new things about each other, our relationship, and even how we came to be.

I recommend this book to any couple, new or veteran, young or old, who could simply use a little boost from Cupid in their lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment