Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

He's Just Not That Into You by Greg Behrendt


★★

Two stars.

This is a self-help book for women that includes short stories on various man problems. The author offers help and tips on how to deal with it, with most of them involving the women telling her man to take a hike.

--

I don't have much of a review for this one- there's not much to say. I honestly don't understand all of the hype that surrounded this when it came out. This book is pretty much common sense. It takes you through a series of stories where the author pretty much just rephrases the same advice each time. I would have given it one star, but admittedly a few of his lines did make me laugh, so I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time. It's a fast read, but I don't really recommend it for any woman who actually needs dating advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment