Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chosen by P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast


Title: Chosen (House of Night #3)
Author: P.C. Cast, Kristin Cast
Format: Paperback, 307 pages
Pub. Date: March 4th 2008
Source: Purchased.

★★★★

Four stars.

I hate myself a little.

Instead of getting worse, I'm finding that this series is getting better. I don't know if it's because the writing is getting better, or it's because I'm just getting used to it. But, despite my better judgement, I actually liked this book better than its predecessors.

The drama was way more engaging, the characters more interesting. I feel like more things were explained, & things are starting to take shape.

Personally, my favorite part is that Zoey, the main character, messes up completely while in a love triangle... Well it's more of a square... Anyway. She messes up, & she realizes that she's gullible & a bit stupid. Finally. A dumb character who admits to it.

I'm onto the fourth one, I suppose. I hope this high note wasn't a fluke

0 comments:

Post a Comment