Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [4]



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is:

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far in 2013



The books below are in no specific order. Not all of these books were published in 2013, but 2013 is when I first read them. I'm counting that!



Though there's good and bad reviews for this, I think it's a pretty powerful book on bullying.


A young adult dystopian novel in a girls-only future? Yes please.


I started the Kingdom Series by Marie Hall in 2013 and I ADORE them.


Tart is a delicious three way romance story that I couldn't put down.


I was afraid to read this, since I'd heard so much hype. But, Jace is swoon worthy.


Travis Maddox. That is all.


A pleasant surprise, this book on the topic of crime accusation kept me guessing until the end.


I initially bought this book for the cover (I know, I know), but I have to say that I love the plot.


This continuation of "Cinder" didn't disappoint, introducing the strong, silent Wolf.


...And, my regular followers know that Forbidden broke my soul and wedged its way into my favorites of all time.



What has been your favorite?

6 comments:

  1. An excellent top ten book list! They are all on my my tbr list, and the ones I have read that are on your top ten are on mine as well xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're reading City of Bones, I hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! So glad you've been introduced to Jace, can't wait to see what you think of the series as it progresses! Definitely check out the Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassie Clare as well, if you like The Mortal Instruments :)

    Plus, I picked up Matched for the cover too - I enjoyed all the poetry very much.

    Cheers!

    Sam @ Mad But Magic

    Our TTT: http://madbutmagicya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to continue the series, once I get a hold on the books!

    Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! Another person with Scarlet/Cinder on their list! That one has been popping up EVERYWHERE! I also love Jamie McGuire! She's amazing.

    Followed!

    My TTT... Don’t forget to follow via Bloglovin’!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of their books are so addicting! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete