Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mini Review: Not Until You Dare


Title: Not Until You: Part I - Not Until You Dare (Loving On The Edge #3.51)
Editor: Roni Loren
Format: ebook edition
Pub. Date: June 11th 2013
Source: Goodreads freebie

★★★★★

Five stars.

Cela's life has always been planned. She'll graduate from grad school, move back home, start working at her dad's vet clinic, and end up dating her ex boyfriend from high school- the only boy to pass her dad's "test". But on her graduation day, Cela realizes that she has a loooong list of things that she's never gotten to do. When her two hot neighbors, who may or may not have been in a few of her fantasies, invite her to play a game of Never Have I Ever, she cannot resist. Who better to scratch her innocent, untouched itch than the two dominant men she'd listened to for all these months through the wall?

-----

sfhdgsdfgdsg.

I did not know this was a part of a series. I really wish I had. I am far more sexually frustrated by the end of this book than Cela ever was. This was a novella, so I'll keep the review short.

+Holy steam balls batman. Roni Loren does a great job of taking her damn time, teasing the reader with thoughts of naughty, naughty, delicious things. Well done.

+This is rare for me in erotic/adult stories- I LIKED THE FEMALE. I thought she was funny and genuine, and I liked that she wasn't so awkward that it was offputting, but not perfect and cool as a cucumber either.

+Dom men. Dom men who belong to a BDSM club. Do I need to add more to this plus?

I had never even heard of this author, or series, or anything, but I'll be damned if I don't read the rest of these. This is a short, tempting, erotic read that is a great little quickie for the impurer reader. I definitely recommend it. (If sex or BDSM or menages offend you- this is NOT for you!)

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the little excerpts you were reading to me as you read this, it definitely enticed me to want to read it for myself. Just let me borrow all of your books please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if you'd actually read them :P

    ReplyDelete