Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [8]




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to gab on about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. For me, this was a week of focusing on eliminating my TBR pile, and less on snagging freebies or requesting on Netgalley. That being said, I of course got some of those too. Tee hee. Emily and I went shopping in Door County, Wisconsin, and I picked up a book and a few other treats. How is your weekend going?

Kindle Freebies:

Almost Perfect by John Childress [No cover]
Song for a Gypsy by Willow Rose [No cover]
The Good Knight by Sarah Woodbury


NetGalley:

Once a Brat by Kim Dare
Real Vampires Don't Sparkle by Amy Fecteau
Unhinged - Chapter Sampler by A.G. Howard
The Dominant by Tara Sue Me
If It Fornicates by L.A. Witt & Aleksandr Voinov


Door County Adventure:

Illustrated Frankenstein/Dracula


Have a good week lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. All these books look really good! And I really look forward to the reviews! I'm glad you can get some reading done here, with the weather being a butt there's been lots of good opportunities lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of UNHINGED! Reminds me of Tim Burton :) Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do too. I might buy it upon release just for the aesthetics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I know many people are waiting for Unhinged. Hope you enjoy your reads!:D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Review: The Boyfriend App

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Happy reading :)

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-43.html

    ReplyDelete