Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Belated Stacking the Shelves [7]




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to gab on about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. This week was full of electronic snags and prizes for me, but no physical copies. Whomp whomp. Oh well. What did ya'll get this week?

Won:

The Briton and the Dane: Concordia by MaryAnn Bernal



Kindle Freebies:

Stitch (Stitch Trilogy #1) by Samantha Durante
Choking On Silence: A Memoir by Paul B. Tripp


NetGalley:

Norse Jewel by Gina Conkle
Ignite by Erica Crouch

Smashwords:

Untouchable by Lindsay Delagair


Have a good week lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait for your reviews, and I am green with envy of your winnings. Just look at me. Literally, we are two feet apart, I'm as green as a blushing Vulcan over here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am saddened by the fact that I understood that reference.

    ReplyDelete