Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday [2]



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This is my first time participating, so bear with me :) This week's list is:

Top Ten Books Featuring Traveling



The books below are in no specific order.


In which, the lead characters are traveling from the US to the Maldives (initially).


Abby and Travis take a trip to Las Vegas to win some money.


Lisbeth and Mikael are constantly on the move, searching for clues.


Salmon Jo and Rubric travel outside of the safe bubble of their society in order to learn the truth.


Iris must travel to the mysterious island she's dreamed of for so very long.


Pierce visits the Underworld- sounds like an exhausting journey.


Needing a break from life, Rosalyn rents a home on a small island in Georgia.


Katniss and Peeta travel to the Capitol via train, then must constantly move within the arena.


Camilla travels with Master Lung to many places, and then runs to hide from her greatest enemies.


In this nonfiction memoir, Millie recounts her life when she was taken and put to work in a camp during the Holocaust.



What are some of your favorite travel stories?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! What excellent choices! I could not figure out how to use most of the Paranormal that I read but you sure did and Fantasy too! Way to go!

    If you can, come on by and see what I chose over on SnifferWalk Books related to traveling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it was admittedly a bit of a stretch lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read most of these, some I have already read- thanks to you! :D I will definitely be borrowing a few from you once my pile of tbr books slims down a bit lol Excellent choices my love!

    ReplyDelete