Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [86]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

New from Netgalley:

Twice a Texas Bride by Linda Broday
Halfway Perfect by Julie Cross & Mark Perini
When the Balls Drop by Brad Garrett
Wolf Bride by Elizabeth Moss
Gummi Bears Should Not Be Organic by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor





Fabulous Freebies:

None!

In My Email Inbox:

Balance in Chaos by Lilith K. Duat & Maria DeLynn
Nobody's Goddess by Amy McNulty
Rachel's Day in the Garden by Giselle Shardlow, Hazel Quintanilla
Where the Staircase Ends by Stacy Stokes




In My Mailbox:

American MaleWhore in Tokyo by Rowen Boozewell
Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix
Three of Hearts: Erotic Romance For Women by Kristina Wright

8 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, these all look fantastic. I have high hopes for American MaleWhore in Tokyo, it sounds really entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I hope it's as hilarious as it sounds.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed Horrorstor! :D and Where the Staircase Ends sounds like somethingd I'd like to try. Hope you enjoy your new books! :)

    czai @ the Blacksheep Project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you enjoy Horrorstor! It seems like such a cool concept. Same with all your other new books. Happy reading Jillyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo, Wolf Bride looks like something I might enjoy :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books, Jillyn!! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wolf Bride looks like something that I would enjoy a lot. I hope you love all of these books, they look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Brad Garrett's book look great. I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Halfway Perfect sounds really good. I'll be looking forward to your review on it!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete