Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [83]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

Sooooo apparently Harlequin has learned to love me..... I love you too, Harlequin.

New from Netgalley:

Full Contact by Sarah Castille
Material Girls by Elaine Dimopoulos
Hot and Bothered by Crystal Green
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Sweet by Emmy Laybourne




Hot from Harlequin:

Triple the Fun by Maureen Child
Moonlight and Diamonds by Michele Hauf
To Love a Cop by Janice Kay Johnson
A Dance with Danger by Jeannie Lin
Raising the Stakes by Karen Rock
The Hottest Ticket in Town by Kimberly Van Meter
Texas Rebels: Egan by Linda Warren





Fabulous Freebies:

Make It a Double by Sawyer Bennett
Kiss of the Betrayer by Boone Brux
The Power to See by Jennifer Anne Davis
Insanity by Lauren Hammond
The Geek Girl and the Scandalous Earl by Gina Lamm





In My Email Inbox:

Wicka by Christy Deveaux
Embers by Karen Ann Hopkins Thank you Karen!
Praefatio by Georgia McBride



In My Mailbox:

The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons Thanks, Please Feed the Bookworm



Check out my new giveaways on the sidebar ->

What about you?

28 comments:

  1. I read Embers and loved it! I had read The Duff back in high school (a few years ago) and back then, it was an okay read. I saw the movie and wanted to re-read the book even though the movie is nothing like that book but still got it from Netgalley :) I love the cover Sweet!! I hope you enjoy your goodies!
    Check out my STS.
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, are the book and movie that different?

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the Girl at Midnight, sounds like an amazing fantasy book! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of awesome reads this week. I loved the Boone Brux series. It's a little different. Was a good time. I've been eyeing the Castille book. Hms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I have a the DUFF that I need to read soon, and I really want to read Material Girls and Sweet! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice selection of books. Have fun reading them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really excited about The Girl At Midnight. It looks so good! :-) I hope you enjoy all of your new books! My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul!! These are all new to me, but I hope you enjoy them.

    Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-inventors-secret-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could not get into the Geek Girl book and DNF'd it so hard. I picked up The Duff from Amazon though. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Girl at Midnight has a great cover. Love the covers for those wonderful Kindle Freebies you got. I hope that you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow so many great books! I've read Insanity but I still haven't gotten the chance to read the sequel! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    Here's my ttt: SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I didn't know there was a sequel. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. Awesome haul! I read Material Girls and I have to say that it completely blew me away. It's one of my new all time favorite books, so I really hope you enjoy it! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad to hear you liked it so much, I'll have to read it soon!

      Delete
  12. Great haul! I got Material Girls too but forgot all about it, have heard lots of good things about it though!

    Enjoy all your new books and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The cover of Embers is so captivating. I'm in the middle of The Girl at Midnight and am enjoying it so far. Enjoy your amazing haul. :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're enjoying it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. The Girl at Midnight is on my TBR. It sounds really good! Embers has an intriguing cover. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe I missed this post before, I was sure I'd gotten to it. But holy crap that's a lot of Harlequin, I'm not even mad anymore. I'm just impressed.

    ReplyDelete