Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [85]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

Spring Break is over. Whomp. But the last day of my vacation we went thrifting so you know what that means- MORE BOOKS! Plus nine million other things.... BUT BOOKS!

New from Netgalley:

Sharp Shootin' Cowboy by Victoria Vane



Fabulous Freebies:

Pierce: Her Stepbrother by Saffron Daughter



In My Email Inbox:

The Griever's Mark by Katherine Hurley
Southern Fried Wiccan by S.P. Sipal



In My Mailbox:

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Brush Your Hair, Medusa! by Joan Holub & Leslie Patricelli
Make a Wish, MIDAS! by Joan Holub & Leslie Patricelli
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
The Delicious Torment by Alison Tyler
Wildalone by Krassi Zourkova




Gloriously Gifted:

The Texan's Cowgirl Bride by Trish Milburn



Perfectly Purchased:

Bitter Spirits by Jenn Bennett
Royal Rescue by Lisa Childs
Chocolat by Joanne Harris
Hunk for the Holidays by Katie Lane
Bliss by Lauren Myracle
Holiday Royale by Christine Rimmer
The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky
The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
Feels Like Home by Vicki Lewis Thompson
His Immortal Embrace by Various Authors









Check out my giveaways on the sidebar -> I have a bunch!

What about you?



30 comments:

  1. So many booooooks. I'm so happy that you always have great book luck when we thrift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I see quite a few on here that I'm.really curious about! I hope you enjoy all of your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. A good variety of books for you this week! Enjoy. My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome haul. I've seen Wiccan, love that cover. Shut Out looks really good. I'll have to look into that one. Thanks for stopping by The Cover Contessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Seraphina a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't too impressed, but I hope you enjoy it! I also read Hunk for the Holidays last year and that's a fun read! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked Hunk for the Holidays. I hope I do too!

      Delete
  6. Awesome haul, Jillyn! I really like to read Seraphina because I've heard amazing things about it. I also see that you got The Casual Vacancy. I haven't read it yet but I do own it. If it's as good as The Cuckoo's Calling then I'll love it.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Stephanie! I have really high hopes for The Casual Vacancy.

      Delete
  7. Seraphina was very good indeed. I enjoyed that book a lot. You got some great books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, Seraphina! That's the only one I recognize in your haul this week, to be honest. I liked Seraphina, but I'm not sure I want to read Shadow Scale. I hope you love all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that you liked it at least. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I cannot wait for your review of Southern Fried Wiccan!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for new books! :D I am quite curious about Seraphina! Same for Jenn Bennett's book. Another blogger really likes her so I think I'll have to give her a try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spy a lot of books that I covet! Have a great reading weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eep! I've got Vane's too. I can't wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first two, so I can't wait for this one :)

      Delete
  13. Ooh, great haul! I'm excited to read Seraphina by Rachel Hartman. I've read so many raving reviews about that book. And I've heard the second book is just as good as the first! I hope you enjoy all your new goodies this week!!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited too, I'm a huge sucker for dragons. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  14. Shut out was a fun read! High school girls trying to get back at their boyfriends! It's perfect for a lazy afternoon (: Awesome books! And thank you for stopping by my blog!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much. Happy blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by the post :)

    ReplyDelete