Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [47]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week.

I survived finals, you guys. I don't know that I exactly passed with flying colors, but at least they're over and I can breathe a little easier. Now I just have to pack up my dorm, a feat that will be happening as you lovelies read this. I did get a few books this week though, despite my schedule.

In the Mail:
Women With Handcuffs by Sacchi Green Thanks, Cleis Press!
Teardrop by Lauren Kate *signed*, thanks Jessica!


Ebook:
Monster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower Thanks Sara!


Netgalley:
No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace, Mandy Hubbard


What about you?

20 comments:

  1. I have a copy of Teardrop, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I also want to read No One Needs to Know. Great pics this week!!

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/05/stacking-shelves-one-by-kiera-cass.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! The cover for Teardrop is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you survived finals and are breathing easier :) All those books look so good, and the covers are gorgeous! I bet a few will be keeping you company on the ride home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had Teardrop for so long but not got around to it yet! I hope that you enjoy it and the rest of your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul!
    If you are a mom, Happy Mother's day!

    OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not, but thank you all the same, and happy mother's day to you too!

      Delete
  6. I definitely want to read No One Needs to Know! And I haven't heard of the others, but Teardrop is beautiful, congrats on the signed book (the author has a very lovely signature too). Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No One Needs to know sounds really good - enjoy your haul :)

    Mands @ The Bookish Manicurist

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh that's nice! I hope you'll enjoy all your new reads. I'm sorry if I didn't answer last time, your comments were in my spams. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, a signed copy of Teardrop! That book looks so lovely! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? It's gorgeous to look at. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete