Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [25]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to gab on about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. This past week was an alright one. I had a Latin exam that I think I did okay on, but I did get a bit ill. I'm not quite sure if it's my sinuses, my ear, or a tooth, but the right side of my head is killing me. Ibuprofen and juice are my saving graces this week! And, this weekend is homecoming here at my university. Go Salukis! Now for my haul....

Netgalley:


Sorrow's Knot by Erin Bow
Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas by Sugar Jamison
Under a Blackberry Moon by Serena B. Miller



Won:


Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst **signed**Thanks Sarah & Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks!
Perry Road by Emi Gayle [Kindle] Thanks Emi!
Swag from Rita J. Webb Thank you!



From the author:


The Holdout by Laurel Osterkamp


Amazon Freebies:


French Quarter by Lacey Alexander
Unleashed: A Highland Historical Trilogy by Kerrigan Byrne
Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover



And, I got a super duper care package from my sister, who insists that I need candy on Halloween.

Also, if you love goth or alternative music and are looking to help out an independent musician, check out my Raised by Bats post. My favorite singer, Voltaire, is still raising money to make his newest album!



That's it for me kiddos. What about you?

6 comments:

  1. You always have the greatest book hauls no matter how big or small they are! I'm super jealous and I'm still plotting to steal your books one day.... Did I say that last part out loud? Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the conjured book and swag! So pretty and awesome care package! Such a lovely sister! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing haul! :) Thanks for following. I followed back via GFC :D Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candy package is sooo cute! I wish halloween was a bigger deal in my country, I remember going to Ireland once in October and being amazed at all the awesome candy ^^
    Sorrow's Knot sounds really interesting, and congrats on getting a signed copy of Conjured!
    Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please ship Hello Kitty to me? Hehehehe. Anyway, all your books except for the Holdout are pretty unfamiliar to me. But please enjoy them.

    Congratz for winning a book by the way. And yay to the freebies. After I collected a lot of books, I started downloading them. So little time, so many books to read.

    Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens.

    ReplyDelete