Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [82]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

New from Netgalley:

Rose Water and Orange Blossoms by Maureen Abood
Bob's Burgers by Chad Brewster
Undertow by Michael Buckley
Made in America by Megan Garrelts, Colby Garrelts




Fabulous Freebies:

Cowboy Delight by Cheryl Brooks
I'm With You by Taylor Dean
Finding Haven by T.A. Foster
Debt Inheritance by Pepper Winters




In My Email Inbox:

A Highland Knight's Desire by Amy Jarecki
Death Wish by Megan Tayte



In My Mailbox:

The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook: Wickedly Good Meals and Desserts to Die For by various authors
Thanks, Quirk Books!




Check out my new giveaways on the sidebar ->

What about you?

20 comments:

  1. Sweet haul babe, I'm so jealous of your Bob's Burgers book right now tho, I want it xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mystery Writer's cookbook sounds awesome. I would love to look through that. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!!

    Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-eleanor-park-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for it as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Yay for Death Wish! Super excited for that one. I'll be reading on the month of April perhaps. When are you going to read it? Maybe we could buddy read? :> Looking forward to your thoughts.

    New Follower here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow, I'll reply on your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Awww, I haven't heard of any of your books! But OMG Highland AND a knight?! Woooaahhh :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week, Jillyn :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Undertow sounds really interesting. I may have to check it out because I love sci-fi! I've not heard of any of these other books but I hope you enjoy them. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're new to me but I hope you'll like them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lebanese food. I don't think I've tried any before. I hope the recipes turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't either, but I love learning new recipes. I'll be sure to post pics :)

      Delete
  8. I'm with you sounds good and hope you enjoy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow so many look amazing. That cookbook looks delicious too. Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete