Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [81]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

Update: I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER AND I'M SO EXCITED.


New from Netgalley:

Sisters of Blood and Spirit by Kady Cross
Forever for a Year by B.T. Gottfred
Midsummer by Llewellyn Publications, Deborah Blake
Lughnasadh by Llewellyn Publications, Melanie Marquis
Survival Strategies of the Almost Brave by Jen White





Fabulous Freebies:

None!

In My Email Inbox:

The Thorn and the Sinking Stone by CJ Dushinski
Red by Alyxandra Harvey
Treasure Darkly by Jordan Elizabeth Mierek



In My Mailbox:



NO books, but I got three awesome Mardi Gras care packages from my dad in Louisiana!

Check out my new giveaways on the sidebar ->

What about you?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Congrats on the new computer! :) Red and Forever For a Year both sound really good! I hope you enjoy everything and have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm in love with this computer!

      Delete
  2. Oh that's a big squee! Yay on the laptop and the carepackage. Very fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's making me pudgy and I don't care. KING CAKE VODKA, ANNA!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you got your compy and you love it so much! ^_^ That's a fantastic haul and I hope you enjoy your box of goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sisters of Blood and Spirit looks amazing, I just requested it on Netgalley! Awesome care package, I always wanted to go there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to stay in Louisiana and I LOVED it. If you ever get the chance, definitely go! :)

      Delete