Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [80]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

Update: My computer is still in the shop for repairs, so I'm a bit boring this week. I should be solving this problem within the week. Thanks for bearing with me!

New from Netgalley:

Get Your Bake On by Brian Emmett
The Snowbirds by Jim Fitzsimmons
Nightbird by Alice Hoffman
Gates of Thread and Stone by Lori M. Lee
Alone Forever: The Singles Collection by Liz Prince
The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Fragile Bones by Lorna Schultz Nicholson
Some Kind of Normal by Juliana Stone







Fabulous Freebies:

None!

In My Email Inbox:

The Perilous Journey of the Not-So-Innocuous Girl by Leigh Statham



In My Mailbox:

Best Bondage Erotica 2015 by Rachel Kramer Bussel



What about you?

2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic haul baby girl. The Perilous Journey of the Not-So-Innocuous Girl looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete