Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [12]





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to gab on about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. Things have finally simmered down, and my mailbox is no longer stuffed. Phew!

Amazon Freebies:


Heart You by Rene Folsom
Breaking His Rules by Sue Lyndon
Big Girls Do It Better by Jasinda Wilder




Goodreads:


Bi: Notes for a Bisexual Revolution by Shiri Eisner
VampCon by Armand Inezian
To Sin with a Viking (Forbidden Vikings #1) by Michelle Willingham




Netgalley:


New Orleans Con Sabor Latino: The History and Passion of Latino Cooking by Zella Palmer Cuadra

11 comments:

  1. Interesting variety. I hope you enjoy them all. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Sin With A Viking looks interesting.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those freebies look great, especially the Jasinda Wilder one. The rest are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. They're still free as of now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh... I have a soft spot for vikings. I know I'd have hated them but I'm happy with my romanticized view of them. I hope To Sin With a Viking is as gorgeous as the cover picture! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read one viking romance, but I loved it.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Indeed they are. I hope I enjoy them too! Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete