Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [11]






Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to gab on about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. I am so sorry to my regular readers for the lack of reviews lately. However, I am officially back from vacation- so that means far more distractions, and time to get back to work. I came back to a massive pile of books and goodies waiting for me. Of course, I got approved for a few new ones too. So, let's get cracking!

For Review:


Vampsov 1938 by Daniel Ribot
The Forgotten Land - Liman Prince of Egypt by Josephine Kelly




Goodreads:


Dance For Me by Helena Newbury
Vulture by Rhiannon Paille (Signed!)



NetGalley:


A Year in Food and Beer: Recipes and Beer Pairings for Every Season by Emily Baime, Darin Michaels
Together in Cyn by Jennifer Kacey
My Lady Quicksilver by Bec McMaster
Not Quite the Classics by Colin Mochrie
Over the Rainbow by Brian Rowe
Taste of Home Recipes Across America: 735 of the Best Recipes from Across the Nation by Taste of Home
Down Among the Gods by Kate Thompson
Kojiki by Keith Yatsuhashi




Won:


Oddities and Entities by Roland Allnach (Signed!)
Remnant by Roland Allnach (Signed!)
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Fall of Night by Rachel Caine (Signed!)
Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck (Signed!)
The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
Passion and Pain by Kathy Petrakis
Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards (Signed!)
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (Signed!)
The Keep (The Watchers #4)by Veronica Wolff






4 comments:

  1. Holy crap babe, I'm so jealous! I can't wait for these reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa you had quite a week! I love the cover on the Bec McMaster's book. And thinking I need to look into this Together in Cyn. Hadn't seen that one yet!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by- I've been a sucker for steampunk covers lately.

    ReplyDelete