Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [5]




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to talk about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. It was a relatively slow week for me.... That is until today. I decided to take a walk to my local Goodwill store and, as usual, I bought way more books than necessary. But there's never such a thing as too many books, right?

Won:

Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells
Blood and Snow: The Complete Set by RaShelle Workman



Kindle Books:

Beauty Touched the Beast by Skye Warren



NetGalley:

Hook's Pan by Marie Hall
Training Their Mate by Vella Day



Goodwill finds:

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
The Awakening and The Struggle by L.J. Smith
The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith
Nightfall by L.J. Smith
Shadow Souls by L.J. Smith
Midnight by L.J. Smith






Yes, I got all of those Vampire Diaries book during one trip to Goodwill. I definitely lucked out. What about you?

5 comments:

  1. I am experiencing so much book envy right now, holy crap. I can't wait to read these book reviews though! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Water for Elephants! The movie is pretty good as well, but still doesn't nearly live up to the books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to read the book first, but only just got around to buying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some niiiice new additions to the shelves. :) Hope you enjoy them and enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete