Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [4]




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to brag talk about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. Finally, I'm getting back into the swing of things! My first week back from school and I've already caught up with my three best friends, as well as some good reads. I hope the start of summer vacation is treating you all well too! Now, for my goodies!

Won:

Return to Me by Justina Chen
The Eye of the Sword by Karyn Henley



And now for the ebooks!

Kindle Books:

Stag Hunt by Laura DeLuca
The Art of Submission by Ella Dominguez
Geoducks Are for Lovers by Daisy Prescott
In the Air by Crystal Serowka




NetGalley:

Love Me by Diane Alberts
Karma Gone Bad: How I Learned to Love Mangos, Bollywood and Water Buffalo by Jenny Feldon
Beauty and the Wolf by Marina Myles
The Miss Education of Dr. Exeter by Jillian Stone




I also got some pretty cool swag.
Anywho, keep cool guys, and if you're in the midwest, stay safe. The weather's looking pretty nasty. Have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. Stag Hunt looks interesting! Hope you enjoy your books!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Justina Chen book does look good. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you. I hope so too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely jealous of your amassing book winnings, let me live in your library please? I'll make you bacon if you let me read your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you dare read my books with bacon fingers.

    ReplyDelete