Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [3]




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to brag talk about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. I apologize for the lack of posts this week, but boy has it been hectic. First I had finals, and then I had to pack up my room and carry all of my stuff down three flights of stairs to the car, then drive six hours to finally be home for the summer. But, what awaited me when I came home? A stack full of yellow envelopes. This week was an amazing haul- all six books that I received are signed!

Won:

Tutti Frutti by Mike Faricy
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma




Received from Author:

Twice the Pleasure: Bisexual Women's Erotica by Rachel Kramer Bussel



I got some pretty cool ebooks this week too!

Kindle Books:

Dark Wolf Rising by Rhyannon Byrd
Stalk Me by Jillian Dodd



Netgalley:

Awaken by Meg Cabot
Soul Stripper by Katana Collins
Some of Tim's Stories by S.E. Hinton
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
The Gravedigger's Brawl by Abigail Roux




Well, I hope you all have a great week. Happy mother's day to all the lovely ladies out there, and happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jelly right now, call me Smuckers! So much book envy right now, it's cray cray! I look forward to all of these reviews in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I can't wait to read them either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Awaken was on Netgalley I am going to go request that right now =D I also hope you enjoy Pandemonium I really liked it and can't wait to read Requiem.

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard really good things about it, I hope I like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Haul. Soul stripper looks interesting. I still need to read the Host someday. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete