Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [89]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

New from Netgalley:

Carry Me Home by Lia Riley
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout



Fabulous Freebies:

Bite Me, Your Grace by Brooklyn Ann



In My Email Inbox:

Such A Secret Place by Cortney Pearson
The Artisans by Julie Reece
Between the Lines by Claudia Whitsitt



In My Mailbox:



The ever lovely Lia Riley sent me these beauties. I love love loved this trilogy, and I'm so excited.


What about you?

****

20 comments:

  1. Great haul! I can't wait for Hello, I love You, so I'll definitely be looking forward to your review! Happy reading!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing Hello, I Love You. Enjoy the books! Here's my STS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited about H,ILY. I hope it's as good as I want it to be and not cheesy/crap. I think at least one of the other girls on my blog like those Off the Map books, if I'm not mistaken. Enjoy all your new pretties and thanks for stopping by The Book Hookup.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Bite Me, Your Grace looks like something I would enjoy ;D The rest, I've not heard of! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Jillyn :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read book three and enjoyed it, now I've got to go back to square (well, book) one.

      Have a great week :)

      Delete
  6. Oh I really like the titles of your groupings. Nice. And a signed copy... that's always the best kind of haul. Enjoy! Beth @ Perpetual New Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three are signed, I'm ecstatic. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I can't wait for Hello, I Love You! Also Between the Line sounds interesting - Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they're all new to me but I hope you'll enjoy them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love when authors send signed copies of their books. There is nothing better than that. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Have a great week, Grace :)

      Delete
  10. Looks like you've got some fantastic books! :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete