Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [88]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

New from Netgalley:

Once Upon a Cowboy by Maggie McGinnis
Mabon by Llewellyn Publications, Diana Rajchel
Haunted Plantations of the South by Richard Southall



Fabulous Freebies:

Suicide Forest by Jeremy Bates
Den and Breakfast by Cassie Wright



In My Email Inbox:

Dream of Me by Quinn Loftis
Dragons Are People, Too by Sarah Nicolas
Snow White Lies by Sarah J. Pepper
Summer Of The Oak Moon by Laura Templeton




In My Mailbox:

Best Sex Writing of the Year by Jon Pressick



I also got a slightly delayed care package from my dad :)

8 comments:

  1. Such great candies there! I'm jealous! Happy reading and I think I can say happy eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get such awesome care packages! Happy reading this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of any of these! I'm loving the Easter candy - I got a ton of Starburst jellybeans, my favorite. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Jillyn :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jellybeans are the best, and I have to agree that Starburst makes the best.

      Delete
  4. I'm not familiar with any of these titles, but quite a few caught my eye. Also, your dad is pretty spectacular, that package is amazing! I hope you enjoy all of it and your new pretties!

    Thanks for stopping by The Book Hookup and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete