Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [87]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

New from Netgalley:

5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
Abandoned NYC by Will Ellis
About a Girl by Sarah McCarry
Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
Spelled by Betsy Schow
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
The Disappearance of Emily H. by Barrie Summy
What You Left Behind by Jessica Verdi
The Doctor Is In by Ruth Westheimer





Fabulous Freebies:

None!

In My Email Inbox:

Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
Life Unaware by Cole Gibsen
A Necklace of Souls by R.L. Stedman



In My Mailbox:

I didn't any books, but my sister did send me this!


What about you?

6 comments:

  1. Love the Easter candies! I have Hold Me Like A Breath for review as well. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutella!!!!! What a fun package to get in the mail. *wants to nom it all*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Life Unaware sounds so amazing and so does What You Left Behind. I hope you enjoy eerything!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've heard of Necklace of Souls, I'll have to go check that out! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DIDN'T KNOW I DISAPPEARED WHAT THE HELL?! THAT IS A VERY OMINOUS BOOK TITLE, JILLYN! AND WHY DOES BAD SHIT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO CHARACTERS NAMED EMILY? THEY DIE, THEY DISAPPEAR, THEY GET POSSESSED..... CAN I GET AN EMILY THAT JUST INHERITS A BACON FARM OR SOMETHING? UGH.

    ReplyDelete