Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [78]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

New from Netgalley:

Pure Pork Awesomeness by Kevin Gillespie, David Joachim
The Authentic Amish Cookbook by Norman Miller
Steeped: Recipes Infused with Tea by Annelies Zijderveld



Fabulous Freebies:

Falling for Emma by Alix Nichols



In My Email Inbox:

None!

In My Mailbox:


The Trouble with Peer Pressure: A Simple "My ADHD Story" for Young Teens by Darlene R Wood Signed. Thanks Darlene!


The Art of Eating through the Zombie Apocalypse by Lauren Wilson, Kristian Bauthus Thanks BenBella Books!


And I was sent this lovely birthday card & signed copy of Spark of Light by Elizabeth Tuttle. Thank you so much!!

My Giveaways:


Call of the Jersey Devil by Aurelio Voltaire
Upside Down by Lia Riley

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for your cookbooks, especially Steeped! I'm interested to see how that ADHD book is, I might ask to borrow it over spring break =] Enjoy your books and your very special birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to give it to you after entirely but it's personalized.

      Delete
  2. Awww! I like the birthday gift! Happy belated birthday! :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's sweet that she sent you a signed copy of her book for your birthday. I'm sure if made your day extra special.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did make my day. Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Awesome books you have here! :) And some of them I added on my tbr too. Happy reading and hope you'll enjoy them all.

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm headed to your post now :)

      Delete