Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves 75- The Double Week Christmas Edition



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

Hey y'all. I hope you had a great holiday season. I have been notably absent to celebrate with my family, and with my girlfriend who came down to visit me for a week here in Chicago. I totally meant to do a post last weekend buuuut I forgot in the hurricane of making cookies, wrapping presents, and cleaning to do so. Oops! So, here's what happened (bookishly) while I was away!

New from Netgalley:
Playing Doctor by Kate Allure
Ace's Wild by Sarah McCarty
1,000 Foods To Eat Before You Die by Mimi Sheraton



Fabulous Freebies:
Jimmy and Karen by Philip Andrea
City of Cruelty and Copper by Rhiannon Paille
City of Riot and Ruby by Rhiannon Paille



In My Email Inbox:
Alchemy xii - January by Tamsin Flowers (Thanks Tamsin!)



In My Mailbox:

The Keeper and the Books of Power
by Heath Amodio (Signed. Thanks Heath & Aeicha!)

Purchased:
Models Don't Eat Chocolate Cookies by Erin Dionne
Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
The Submissive by Tara Sue Me



Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (Signed cover)

Gifted:
Doctor Who: Who-ology by Cavan Scott & Mark Wright
Doctor Who: The Vault: Treasures from the First 50 Years by Marcus Hearn & Steven Moffat
Doctor Who Character Encyclopedia
by Jason Loborik, Annabel Gibson, Morey Laing

Thanks Kathi & Mark!

The Museum of Extraordinary Things by Alice Hoffman
Our Sometime Sister by Norah Labiner (Signed)

Thanks Lisa and Greg!

The Bible

Living Language Dothraki by David J. Peterson
The Legend of Cady Claws by Aurelio Voltaire (Signed)

Thanks Emily <3

Also, technically not a book but my mom-in-law-to-be Lisa got me this awesome Alice in Wonderland pillow and I'm not over it.

4 comments:

  1. "I'm glad you like all of your presents babe, you got so many great things, and your book haul is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul. That pillow is super cool looking. I haven't had a chance to read Sinner yet but I love the jacket cover that Maggie did much more than the actual cover.

    fishgirl182 @ nite lite

    ReplyDelete