Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! [Bitches n Prose is 1!]


Hello my faithful readers. I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for helping me get to this point. I started this blog as a way to organize my own thoughts about books- I never imagined that my silly side project for myself would grow like this in a year. Thanks to subscribers and guests like you, I have 194 followers on here, over 650 followers via Twitter, and 530 Goodreads followers. I have been honored to interview great authors, read amazing books, and become a part of the incredible blogging community. I hope that the year 2014 brings nothing but the best for you. May you be healthy, prosperous, and unstressed by the amount of must-have books coming out in the coming months. From my book nook to yours, stay safe and have a very happy holiday.

Ever grateful,
Jillyn

2 comments: