Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Post on Sunday


Hello bloggers. I hope you've been having a good weekend. I know for me, this week was super busy and stressful. My computer stopped working out of the blue, I had an essay due and a speech to give. Oh, and there was a tornado here, and I was kept in the basement of my school's dining hall. Blech. I wish I could just not have to do work and read forever haha. But, the plus side to this week is the presents and books I got in the mail, including a loving care package from my girlfriend, Emily.

Won:

Blink Twice by Anna Piaff(Review here)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
SIDEKICK: The Misadventures of the New Scarlet Knight (ebook) by Pab Sungenis
Talania — A Trip Down Memory Lane (ebook) by Crystal D. Spears


Gifted (from Emily):

Monster High by Lisi Harrison
The Compelled by LJ Smith



Isn't it a cool care package? Anywho, have a great week readers! xo Jillyn

2 comments:

  1. I got a Kindle in the mail this week! But yours is better xD I'm glad you love your care package my little Dove <3 <3

    ReplyDelete