Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mail Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime


It's been a good week in the Bitches 'n Prose dorm room. Even though the people in the mail room are tired of seeing me. Is it a little sad that they know who I am because I get so many books? Ah well. I could be addicted worse things I suppose, eh? The weather's been getting hotter, and to most people that means staying outside. Nope! Internet and reading in the air conditioning forever!

Purchased/Downloaded:

Ignite (Midnight Fire Series)- Kaitlyn Davis
Life of Death- Nicholas McGirr
Walking Disaster- Jamie McGuire(review can be found here.




Won:

The Princess and the Bear by Mette Ivie Harrison
Stung by Bethany Wiggins
Stake & Eggs by Laura Childs

Gifted (from Lisa):

The Host by Stephenie Meyer



Keep an eye out for more reviews this week, including an interview with the one and only Candace Jane Kringle! Enjoy your week, bloggers! (All ebook pictures courtesy of Amazon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment