Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [70]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

I'm going through a cowboy phase, y'all, it's driving me insane.

Netgalley:
Garrett by Sawyer Bennett
The Pandas and Their Chopsticks: And Other Animals Stories by Demi
Below the Belt by Sidney Halston
Edge, Episode One: Season One by Jamie Magee
City of Eternal Night by Kristen Painter



Freebies:
Reforming the Cowboy by Marisa Cleveland
Summer Wine by Jess Dee
Come by J.A. Huss
Cowboy Town by Kasey Millstead
Slumber Party by Christopher Pike Courtesy of the SI Steampunk Society
Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum by Stephen Prosapio
Claimed by the Elven King: Part One by Cristina Rayne



Purchased:
Clybourne Park by Bruce Norris



In My Email Inbox:
Last House Burning by Katy Scott
The Lady Smut Book of Dark Desires by Various Authors Thanks Rachel and Madeline!



In My Mailbox:


Momnesia by Lori Verni-Fogarsi Thanks The Book Bag!
Hugs and Misses by Wilhelm Staehle Thanks Quirk Books!
Stars and Swipes by Wilhelm Staehle Thanks Quirk Books!
Of Scars and Stardust by Andrea Hannah


It's signed and came with swag! Thanks so much to Andrea and Nikki over at Fiction Freak!

29 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books! I have been trying to resist adding any more review books to my stack. Some months are already over-filled. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got approved for Painter's book myself, I hope it's better than the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any I confess but I hope you'll like them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cowboys are yummy, rugged, noble and sexy as hell..so enjoy the phase. I love to mix them in whenever I can. You have a delicious book haul this week I need to explore some of them a little more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to. It's been worsened since Harlequin decided to randomly start approving my requests. SO MANY COWBOYS

      Delete
  5. Wow, you have quite some haul here! I've enjoyed Sawyer Bennett's books, very sexy reads. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by The Readers Den! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of good ones this week. Enjoy.

    Thanks for visiting my stack this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These book sound pretty amazing Jillyn and congratulations on the swag! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, City of Eternal Night looks like something I would enjoy. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard Of Scars And Stardust is good and I hope you enjoy it! The cover is quite nice and I'm excited to see what you think. Enjoy your haul!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I can't wait to dive into it.

      Delete
  10. Edge sounds like it will be a good read. Hope you enjoy and have a good week and happy thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so many great books!! I LOVE the cover for the City of Eternal Night! I definitely want to check that one out! I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous? Between the cover and the New Orleans setting, I couldn't resist.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Ha, that sentence by itself is hilarious. Enjoy it!

      Delete
  13. Reforming the Cowboy looks like such a fun read. Can't wait to get to that one. Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Garrett! I hope it's good! Ah, forget it. I'm sure it will be. I love Sawyer's books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of Sawyer's books yet but I'm eager to start!

      Delete
  15. Sorry it took me a while to get here -- Thanksgiving madness :)
    City of Eternal Night looks really intriguing -- going to look that one up!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand, I've been seriously lagging in the comments department. I hope your holiday was a good one :)

      Delete