Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Stacking the Shelves [67]: Halloween Care Package Edition



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

Netgalley:
Rough Rider by Victoria Vane


Freebies:
Darkness of Light by Stacey Marie Brown
Spellbound in Sleepy Hollow: A Von Tassel Sisters Anthology by Patricia Eimer, Rosalie Lario, Boone Brux



In My Inbox:
Reign of the Black Flame: The Waterglobe by B.B. Vayk (Thanks Brandi & B.B.!)


In My Mailbox:
The Hundred-Foot Journey by Richard C. Morais (Thanks Emily!)
The Last Changeling by Chelsea Pitcher (Thanks Flux Books)
Penthouse Variations on Oral by Barbara Pizio (Thanks Cleis Press!)
My Year of Epic Rock by Andrea Pyros (Thanks Luna's Little Library!)




I also got spoiled this week.... My girlfriend and my dad both sent me Halloween care packages!

Thank you dad!

Thanks Emily!!

Be sure to enter to win an ebook copy of A Native's Tongue by Michael D. Dennis, 18+ here! or a paperback copy of Cover Him with Darkness by Janine Ashbless, 18+ here!

10 comments:

  1. I am in love with the cover of Reign of the Black Flame, I want a poster of that. And you're welcome, I'm glad the onsie got there in time for Halloween ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of stuff for you this week! Congrats! Enjoy them and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween packages! Lots of goodies! :) I'm sooo excited for THE LAST CHANGELING! I hope you enjoy all your new addictions, and Halloween goodies! ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Halloween goodies! How fun! I'm really excited for The Last Changeling! It looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Care packages are literally the best things ever.

    I also love the cover for The Last Changeling. and I also want to see The 100 Foot Journey. Basically I'm jealous of this post.

    Jessica @ Ramblings on Readings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Halloween care packages are fantastic. I love them sooo much. My dad sends me pumpkin cookies every year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they're all new to me but I hope you'll like them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great Halloween goodies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice care packages! I had to make to with a Terry's Chocolate Orange and a pack of cheese puffs...Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aws that's so sweet of them. How fun! And oh Rough Riders looks like one I need to check out.

    ReplyDelete