Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

The Start of Holiday Countdown



Hey there guys and dolls.

In an effort to get myself back into the habit of blogging again, I'll be celebrating the months of November and December by counting down to the holidays, namely Thanksgiving and Christmas.

How will I be doing that? By reading and reviewing holiday season themed books!

What exactly does that mean? Well... That's a bit loose and open. I have a very lazy definition of what "holiday themed" means. Some books will be set in the fall or winter time. Some books will explicitly be about a specific holiday, like Christmas or New Years. There will also be a lot of cookbook recipes because, well, I cook like crazy during the November-January rush, and I know I can't be the only one. So I hope they help you out this season!

So pull a chair up by the fire, pour yourself a cup of chai or cocoa, and let's fall into winter together.

Love, Jillyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment