Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [98]



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to show off the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. If a book catches your eye, *click* the picture to go to the Goodreads page of that book.

Sorry for the slow moving on the blog lately guys. I had to move back into my university for another wonderful year of book learning. But now I'm back!

New from Netgalley:

Nikki Blue: Source of Trouble by Jack Chaucer
The Girl Who Could Not Dream by Sarah Beth Durst
I Crawl Through It by A.S. King
A Year in the Life of a Total and Complete Genius by Stacey Matson
Into My Arms by Lia Riley




In My Mailbox

Perfect Touch by Elizabeth Lowell
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
Black Ice by Stephen Tesher

1 comment: