Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves [2]




Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to brag talk about the books we've won, bought, or otherwise received in the past week. It was kind of a slow week here at the Bitches n Prose dorm. Since it's the end of term (I move home on Friday!), I've had all my books sent to my house, as opposed to here at school. So hopefully, it'll be like Christmas once I get home!

Ebooks:

Poughkeepsie by Debra Anastasia
Grace Doll by Jennifer Laurens
Swans & Klons by Nora Olsen
Werelove Omnibus Edition by Lakisha Spletzer
Rosethorn by Ava Zavora


2 comments:

  1. Grace Doll looks intriguing! That's the only book of yours that I have heard of. I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! Some of them have GREAT covers :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of the others either, but I'm really excited for both Swans & Klons and Rosethorn.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete