Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

This Week...


In the Bitches 'n Prose dormitory, I received quite a bit of mail. I always get a gush of fangirling excitement when my email alert sounds, telling me a package has come for me into the mail room. I never know what it is. Is it a book? Is it some swag? Is it the shirt I left at home, and my mom's sending it back to me? I love the anticipation, and this week came with a pretty good haul.

Borrowed (from Emily):

The Wolf Gift- Anne Rice
The Vampire Genevieve by Jack Yeovil



Won:

Makai Queen by Tara Fairfield
Torched by Andrea Lynn Colt
Swag from Suzanne Lazear
Swag from Legacy of the Clockwork Key

Gifted (from Lisa):

Matched by Ally Condie (review can be found here.





Keep an eye out for more reviews this week, and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. My foot appreciates being featured with your book! xD I hope you enjoy the books I lent you, and I'm jealous of your swag (as always lol).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited for the mirror lol

    ReplyDelete